Friday, June 12, 2009

Dancing Queen

Last weekend was recital weekend.
Kimber attends dance classes at Stacey's Studio:
http://www.staceysstudioofdance.com/default.htm
Kimber and her class tap danced to Rocky Top Tennessee.
Their costumes were puffy and glittery - the girls loved them.
After weeks of practice Kimmy can finally shake her hips.
I will post a picture of Kim in her costume
when I get them back from the photographer.
The guy in front of me couldn't sit still
so I apologize for the camera work.
We were about 35 rows back.


Then there was the father daughter dance. Aaron was Kimber's first choice for a dance partner. It's a tear-jerker -- get your Kleenex. Again, sorry for the camera work, I got a little emotional.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't tell me you blogged! I was so excited when I ran across it! Yay Jenn!

    And you are very right... it was a tear jerker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had emailed the link to you -- as Kimmy would say "my bad"!

    ReplyDelete